Saturday, July 11, 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jaipur, rajasthan, India
well if u wanna know me why not add me as ur new buddy. i hate tp ppl, i'd rather indulge in an intellegent conversation. i hate the use of abusive words .............. ... those who know me would know all this stuff so wots the point of wasting my time on it my belief: if u cant dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. death is merely the next great adventure for an organised mind. why do people live like they'll never die..and die like they have never lived???? never under estimate the underdog. he may end being the one to bite u hard. your body is a sacred temple, do not even dare to pollute it with man made crap like drugs, drinks or smoke. your life is in your hands. what u do with it is entirely your responsibility, not that of planets and stars. children: